Families! a Joyful place

 Hello everyone I am Pedro Arreaga, I was born in Coatepeque a small town in Guatemala, and yes that is located in Central America. My family means everything to me, I was born to goodly parents who focused their efforts on raising us the best way they could. I am the oldest of 6 children, three boys and three girls, I believe we have a lovely family and I love them all. I am majoring in Agriculture engineering technology at BYU Idaho, I really love my major. I really like almost everything that has an engine in it, so, I would spend a lot of time driving whatever has wheels, I do it for a job and for fun.

I came up with the idea to start a blog because of several reasons. I have always strongly believed in the power of family; my family has brought so much joy to my life. When I was 15 years old, I started my studies at boarding school in Guatemala 4 hours away from my family, ever since that time I have learned to appreciate every second I spend with my family. Currently, I am a couple of borders away from my family and that sense of missing them and loving them remains just as strong, every day I wish I could have all my siblings and parents beside me, but this is how life is we all for one reason or another need to find our own ways and paths through life to accomplish the goals we have set.

I have to confess that I am scared of initiating my own family, I am 22 years old, and I think it’s hard to build a home, especially in these times when everything is uncertain and seems to be a “bad moment to start a family.” Several thoughts have come to my mind regarding love, families, having children, and just marriage in general, starting with how hard it is to find a spouse. I have decided that I will change the way I think, and I am already acting to make that fear disappear.

There are still many ways to build a healthy home, my purpose is to share what I am learning about families, I intend to share experiences I have had with my family, insights of principles that I consider important to make household work, responsibilities, and duties I consider important to follow to create a good environment at home, and many other thoughts regarding families.

Something I have been thinking about lately is some of the responsibilities parents and children have at home. I strongly believe in the organization a home should have so that every member of the family contributes to making a family work. Just as in every business, families should delegate responsibilities that must be accomplished by every member of it, accomplishing these tasks contributes to the stability of the family in several ways. One of the biggest tasks is finding these duties every member of the family should accomplish, it takes time, planning, and trying different options to finally find a convenient path family members should follow. Even after finding the responsibilities families will never find everything perfect, but it becomes easier to overcome challenges when everyone contributes with their portions at home, and all of them put effort into accomplishing every individual’s task.

Throughout the history of the world, organizing, planning, and setting order in all things has always worked, these are the principles I would like to bear testimony this time, I have found comfort in organizing and planning. I know these principles will always work in the process of building a HOME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do I want my marriage to be like?

The responsibility of providing

Comunication